• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd pay money to have a go in a destruction derby

assuming that's why the car's fucked up

Well good, cause it's not cheap! Lol

That's proper phwoar, kid. phwoarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

How well did you do?

I won my heat and advanced to the feature, where I got 4th out of 17 cars in total. Very good for my first run, not the best engine, and honestly an 80s GM like that doesn't hold up to the 70's cars very well . This year I'm coming back with a 69 Chrysler, a new motor, and a clue. Watch out! :P

That's the greenhouse of the Botanical Garden of Curitiba. Lovely place, shame we were burning from the inside

Man, you're making me want to visit the botanical gardens near where I live. I love visiting those places, y'know. Way better than theme parks and stuff. Maybe not, but they have a special place in my heart.

[spoiler=family photo]10519203_10100886905960293_7074980627692

This was after the steelers game in the wild card round, I'm on the left, bro-in-law on the right, dad below. Dad was just recovering from surgery so he couldn't actually change into the jersey so we just draped it over him, my bro-in-laws a Vikings fan from Pittsburgh though and he insisted we send this picture to his Steelers fan family LOL

(and yeah thats a fat finger idk why my sister bought that from the game we attended)